The Burdenko Water and Sports Therapy Institute,
home of the Burdenko Method, and Dr. Igor Burdenko
Dr. Igor Burdenko is the proud recipient of the
Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA)
2007 Global Award Lifetime Achievement
The Burdenko Water and Sports Therapy Institute focuses on restoring
maximum functional capacity. It offers a variety of programs for the general
public such as: rehabilitation, conditioning, and training. The institute
provides certification in the Burdenko method, seminars and workshops,
personal training, diet therapy, acupuncture, massage, podiatry, and swimming
Our goal is to share our knowledge. TBM provides education through online courses,
Master certification programs, exercise library, and customized subject-specific programs.
To purchase The Burdenko Method please click on the image below.
To purchase Overcoming Injuries please CLICK
If you are interested in:
* Innovative scientificly designed programs for rehabilitation, conditioning, and training in water and on land.
* Certification in the Burdenko method.
* Knowledge concerning the building, selection, shape, size, movable floors, and overall design and usage of pools.
* The latest equipment for water and land excercises (Burdenko
excercise belt, board with velcro straps, excercise
stick, and gym underwater, above water, and near
* Burdenko's publications (books, articles, etc.), seminars, workshops, and presentations.
* Clinical affiliation with universities and colleges such as: Boston University, Simmons College, and International College
* The locations across the United States and abroad of MASTER certified instructors of the Burdenko method.
* Peak preformance and mental enhancement training.
(If you have answered yes to any of the above statements, then you're in the right place!)
Board of Advisors
Former Principal Dancer
NY City Ballet
Olympic Silver Medalist
Lyle Micheli, M.D.
Director of Sports Medicine
Alison Osinski, Ph.D.
CEO Aquatic Consulting Services
Marc Redlich, ESQ
Law Offices of Marc Redlich
Professor, Former Dean MIT
Wayne Westcott, Ph.D., C.S.C.S.
Fitness Research Director, YMCA
Larry Young, Professor
Director of Apollo Program, MIT